The utility of knowledge graphs grows with the volume and the types of data that it integrates. The ability to acquire data from external sources is a key enabler for extended technical and business value.
Join this this workshop as we demonstrate and share practical insights on how to create and enrich your knowledge graph with:
1. External entity reference data
2. Signals from news publications
3. Market data from virtualized sources
Attendees will see how to create and enrich an entity knowledge graph, using freely available tools to demonstrate the processes of:
2. Text analytics integration
3. Mapping and querying relational sources