This masterclass will take participants through the analysis, loading, and querying of the Offshore Data Leaks dataset from the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) into a single-node Dgraph cluster. The data set comprises over 2 million nodes and 3 million
relationships encompassing the Panama Papers, Pandora Papers, and others.
● Analyze the Offshore Leaks raw data to understand its format and devise import strategies
● Import the data into a Dgraph cluster
use Dgraph to attempt to solve:
● An entity resolution problem
● Locating Offshore Leaks entities by geographic location
● Finding the shortest path between any two given Offshore Leaks entities
● and more...
Participants will need a laptop with at least 8GB RAM and 4GB free disk space."